Friday, April 30, 2010

Airsoft Rant???????....:-)?

Im just bored cause i broke my ankle. And i just wanted any airsofters out there to rant about there least favorite brand,gun etc.Airsoft Rant???????....:-)?
I've always wanted to show a kid that says, their Aftermath, Cybergun, or Crossman airsoft gun is the best in the world because it hits so hard, a Systema PTW with a Silver Cylinder installed. ($1000+), and then demonstrate and explain to them why FPS is not everything. I hate hobbytron. They are HORRIBLE. They just really don't know what they're talking about. I'd love to go to a paintball field and just rape everyone there with a Systema(tho i'd look like a total d-bag compared to everyone else) and of coarse it'll shoot 6mm paintballs.. though it'd most likely break with those things. Then I'd say '; WHAT NOW BIOTCHES. AIRSOFT %26gt; PAINTBALL... and then buy a $700 paintball marker.Airsoft Rant???????....:-)?
i hate hobbytron and airsplat


unreliable as hell


and i dont like how the m4 is so overused
I also hate hobbytron so much. I ordered a bunch of stuff from there and it was all garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment