Friday, April 30, 2010

Okay; how about your worst day ever...share, rant, try to keep it clean?

The worst day of my life was the day my mother passed away. It was really tough but we all knew she didn't want to be kept alive on the machines. My dad and I decided she had been tortured long enough and chose to let her go on her own.





She was in a coma but I think she knew we were there and she squeezed my hand shortly before she died.Okay; how about your worst day ever...share, rant, try to keep it clean?
The day I lost my ex....I've been feeling pretty bad ever since...and sometimes I even cry when i remember the things that happened that day...Okay; how about your worst day ever...share, rant, try to keep it clean?
My worst day evur would be the day i lose evrything!!!! Until then, there'll always be somone who's got it worse
i'm not in the mood to write about it.........
The day my son broke his arm....
my family forgot my birthday, my girlfriend broke up with me, my best friend in the whole world died, my guitar broke, i almost got fired, and i got a $200 phone bill. : (
I got arrested for something I didn't do. Very humiliating because I promised my whole life that I'd never go to jail. But come to find out, I was arrested by mistake.
I made a sheet castle yesterday with tacks, cause obviously i'm not going nail sheets in the wall, and when I went back in the room, every part of my masterpiece had fallen.





Fugging tacks...I've had pretty bad days, like the time they told me I had a fatal disease, but this has to be worse.
One day I got up and I should have just stayed in bed.


This is what happened.





My mom tried to wake me up to go to class, but apparently I decided to sleep talk and told her I wasn't going to my first period class. I woke up, hours later and realized I missed my first two classes. I rolled out of bed, and drove down to the light rail station (the train I take to campus) and all the parking was full. I drove accross town to another station and found a spot. I then realized that I'd missed my third class. So I waited for two hours, then got on a train towards school so I could show up for the last class I had that day, but the train stopped halfway to the campus, because a train ahead of us had hit a truck. I sat on the train for two hours and missed my last class.





So then I got right back on the train and headed back to my car. When I got there, I realized I had a flat. I started to get everything out to change it and realiized that I didn't have a tire iron. I had to ask everyone around if I could borrow their tire iron, but it took an hour to get one because everyone thought I was crazy. When I finally got one, I started to change my tire. I was wearing white so I was geting all kinds of dirty. Then when I'm almost done, a man comes up and tells me he's gonna finish for me. I told him that it was fine, I had it under control, and that there was no need for him to get dirty too. He pushed me out of the way and did it anyway.





I finally got home at nine o'clock that night dirty and wishing I'd just stayed in bed. Hands down the worst day I've ever had!
The day my precious kitty didn't come home
today rank right up there for worst days but tomorrow will be better
Worst day ever was 9/11/01. I'll never forget that day for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment