Friday, April 30, 2010

Can I rant about clones?

I got cloned once, I replied all five questions to that clone with:





';WOOHOO! I'M POPULAR ENOUGH TO GET CLONED!';





Yep, I'm Mr. Popular.





Hey anyone seen my clone? I never saw him ever since, I wonder why.





Hey, notice that 99.9% of all the clones are Anti-Islam? What a coincidence eh?





Yeap, I was popular enough to get cloned ^_^VCan I rant about clones?
Yes I was cloned as well and answered the clones questions and she reported me and I lost 36 points, Clones are bad news





May God bless youCan I rant about clones?
could this be self pity
i get cloned also ,I'm a popular .. how LUCKY am i to let some idiots try to be like my magnificence,splendor,glamor, charm....etc ? ^_^ V





how poor they are ;p
You know, there is a town near were I live called Clones.
Better you than me. I'd rather not be accused of something my clone did in a case of mistaken identity.
we should clone. then they;ll prove whether animals and humans were more influenced by genetics or by upbringing
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, you brag alot about yourself,no offense though.


hehehe pink panda ya right:)
Clones suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment