Friday, April 30, 2010

Fancy a rant ?

Go better out than in.Fancy a rant ?
my chemistry teacher quit so now I haven't got a teacher for the one subject that I most need to pass to get into uni, and I've got an exam in January (its not that far away) and most of what he's taught us didn't make any sense anyway (he always rushed through it)


anyway how are you?Fancy a rant ?
Industrial Civilization SUCKS!


Thanks...better out than in.
How long have you got?





Let me have a go at one thing in particular that has bothered me this week...


I'm at uni now and I'm instantly branded a drunken know it all cocky student...


I don't drink and I don't like many people, I'm not social and am not a bloody know it all!


I hate students!


Argh!





Sorry...


I also think that politicians at Remembrance today should have stayed and given respect to the parades of people giving respect, rather than disappear after a few seconds of airtime, acting like they care...





I have to stop ranting, bad for my health and safety.
to start with,,, I hate getting woken up on a sunday morning by sales people ringing to ask me if i want to by blinds. that puts me in a mood for the rest of the day.... i could go on but i'd be here all day
No, but I'll willingly let out my frustrations by screaming...








AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA鈥?br>




Much better.





Thank you
I don't know if I could have a rant with myself...





But you want to know what is on my mind?





';I come from a land down under!!';
ok
um. i dont what ur saying lol
I hate people who lipsync! I hate people who laugh at other people's mistakes! I hope I get high grades on my card! I hope I get to meet AMY LEE this summer vacation! anyway.,,,:)
huh?? don't get it.... Hey ifyou get a chance look over messages..please..
yes, i would like to rant about my friend, she refuses to come out with us, she just wants to stay in, but then she gets bored staying in and invites us round one at a time cause she doesnt like many people because her dad will get annoyed and she thinks we will make some sort of contact with anything her brother owns, which would be ok except her house makes me ill because they hang up 6 airfresheners in every room and spray the whole house constantly and it makes me really ill.


And so i just say i dont really want to go to hers because im not up to it because i am already ill (with a chest and throat infection) and she keeps nagging me to go and if i did go when i get there she just wants to stay in and watch dvds, the same ones she loves over and over again, which just gives me a headache and she does not want to go literally accross the road because it is too hot, or too cold or it is raining or there is a lack of rain and her mother does not want her going out because somehow she will die for it.


i love her to pieces but she has also become a really angry person and iscolated herself by not even wanting to hang out at lunch times but stand outside her next lesson alone for the entire time, or if i finally get her to come sit in the common room she will just not talk, especially if this guy i sometimes talk to is there, she hates hm, she knew him in middle school and he was really childish back then but is trying to be nice now but she insists that nobody can change.


ok i will stop now, thanks :)
Well, if that's a picture of a ';rant'; then I sure so '; Fancy'; it.
i'm usually pretty good at these.......uh.....hmmm.....ah.....no...鈥?br>

i don't get it.
Don't, rants and chants are not allowed as per community guidelines.
Yes I do - I feel both physically and emotionally drained, I'm starting with cold/flu, and to top it all off, I had my level 6 account suspended :( today is not a good day :((
I wish the neighbours dog would quit getting onto our property and crapping all over our lawn! The kids keep coming to the back door covered in dog c**p, and I wouldn't mind if it was our dog! Its not as the dogs don't go to the toilet where the kids play!


I mean if he doesn't want the dog he should just rehome it, I mean he chucks it out his yard and locks it out with out water or nothing and then the dog comes over to us beacause it is lonely ( I don't blame the dog!) Then the dog howls and barks at the other animals we have at our place ( we are rural) so folk complain to his us about HIS Bloody dog barking!!!





Oh shoot it is at the back door again................
RANT - thanks I feel better now.
I really wish she would just shut the **** up about her wieght. She is not fat and if she complains to me about it one more time, the only person around who is bigger than her, I will flip **** on her bitchy ***! And what the **** is up with her ******* ******* fake ******* accent. A british boyfriend does not give a ******* slut like her an Australian accent! She should just shut the **** up!
ok, Bumumble just ate my dinner, am bloody starving, now what am i going to eat
Why is it that every time something goes missing in this feckin house its always me that has moved it!! I know i havent though AAAAAAaaaaaaaaargghhhh ...thanksxx
I don't know what your asking about
my fooking blogs have fooked off and i don't know how to set up IM. son wants to kick me off the PC now and i have to go to fooking work grrrr.


Mini rant lol

No comments:

Post a Comment