Friday, April 30, 2010

Yahoo Answers Rant?

It really pisses me off when you take the time out to help someone and answer there question only for them to reward the most pointless answer.


For example this person asked if Everton and Liverpool could ever share a football stadium.





There was quite a few good answers.





My reply was:


No chance will that ever happen. That would be like asking rangers and celtic to share a stadium.





Difference in Italy with both Milans, this was something which was done years and years ago, politics of football were completely different then. They have learned and naturally accept that they share a stadium with each other.





No chance it will happen with any of todays teams imo.





winning answer was





No ******* Chance !!!!!!!!!





Anyway this is only one small example, it happens over and over. Why bother.


How do you feel about this.Yahoo Answers Rant?
Yes, I agree with you too. Sometimes it doesn't make sense but unfortunately there isn't anything you can do about it. It's kind of like some of the questions that are posted that make no sense at all. I think for some this is just a game and not a way to help people %26amp; ask legitimate questions.





PattyYahoo Answers Rant?
Yup! Lots of times, it's a points gaming issue. Their buddies answer the question - and then get the points. It's maddening.
Who ever said life was fair?
I agree w/Bobby G its a friend thing just to help each other get extra points.
Life isn't always in favor of you.


All I'm saying is that is just the way things happen. It pisses me off too, but I realize that sometimes it happens. By the way, my comment wasn't an attack against you. I can understand how it could be interpereted that way, but I didn't mean it like that.
Yeah, I feel the same. How about answering a question and some jerk takes your answer and makes it his own but written differently? Or you put a site to where they can look it up and someone just copies it down and claim it as their own?


So many questions, so little time to answer. Just do your best to answer and let it go, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment