Saturday, January 9, 2010

If you want to see a good rant check out my last unposted q before they delet me.........?

All the best to everyone decent on here..If you want to see a good rant check out my last unposted q before they delet me.........?
No........don't let them delete you.....all the good ones always go......not fair!!!!If you want to see a good rant check out my last unposted q before they delet me.........?
don't go away, we need people who think outside the lines! but if you must have a glorious life!
鈾oved it!Well said!........We seem to be loosing everyone : ( hurry back to us!
Hope you will be back soon !
THANX FOR THE 2
morning hun ok .....
good rant got it of your chest hope you feel better for it have a good day and cool down
Nice one mate , well said !!
How 'Decent' of you !!!!!





I like your attitude...hahaha!!!!





Cheeky...........
couldn't agree more, well done for getting it off your chest.
ja
i like cheese
ok, I'll try it.





maybe see u later and maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment