Saturday, January 9, 2010

Samsung rant????????????????/?

Samsung rant cool phone or not?Samsung rant????????????????/?
Oh. It's really cool. It's got a good keyboard and great messaging options.Samsung rant????????????????/?
NOOOO, TERRIBLE PHONE! I HAVE IT AND I HAVE HAD IT REPLACED TWICE ....I JUST GOT THE FIRST ONE ON NOVEMBER 4TH 2008! IT FREEZES AND TURNS OFF AN ON BY ITSELF ALL THE TIME. WONT GIVE ME MY TEXTS, SOMETIMES I CANT EVEN READ PIC MESSEGES. GET THE LG LOTUS! MY GRAMMA HAS IT AND I LOVE IT.

Report Abuse



its a very cool phone. not exactly like the rumor (aka scoop) tho. the keyboard slides from a different side and its a little bigger. i personally like the rumor better ( i have one myself). the lotus is ok (has a keyboard too) but really is pretty chunky and goofy looking if u ask me... i think the rant is a great phone if u like that type, messaging phones
I have the LG Rumor and thats cool and they are like the same model and Samsung usually makes good phones so I think it would be.
excatly like the rumor


get the lotus its even better
i like it a lot.


my friend has one
ok
It looks pretty dope...you should buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment