Saturday, January 9, 2010

My rant got put on the website. Check it out.........?

http://www.laidbackracing.com/Articles20鈥?/a>





Here is the link.My rant got put on the website. Check it out.........?
Alright Darrell!!!! You go, son... I'm proud of you! As you already know, buddy.... I am in total agreement. Let's start a campaign. I hope King Bill Jr read that.My rant got put on the website. Check it out.........?
Wow, you really let them have it. Good for you, maybe when enough of us voice our opinions it will get through to them but I doubt it. I totally agree about the France deal and have wondered why that got swept under the rug so quickly and never really got mentioned after that.
Pretty cool,maybe you need to talk to Nascar for us and get things changed!!!!
Very nice rant.One thing you may have over-looked being a Stewart fan.Tony wasn't called to task for his wrestling comments.It was because finsihing in the top 3 he didnt meet with the press.At first Tony stated it wasnt in his contract to do so.But when Nascar not so gently, I presume, pointed out that indeed it is on his apllication for the race,Tony changed his tune and that was what he apoligized for nothing else.Nor should he have.Very nice piece tho.
WOW! That was great!!! That was a great rant!
Loving it, more people need to do the same thing and perhaps we will see changes made...keep up the good work

No comments:

Post a Comment