Saturday, January 9, 2010

Soap rant...am I wrong?

Or is Hollyoaks Cindy genuinely vile? My bf thinks she's hot, I think she's disgusting. Which leads me to Corries Daryl (Jerry's son) what a scruff, that hair do, that winey face, he constantly snarls! And what about that creepy curly haired child of Peters?? Eek. What do you think?Soap rant...am I wrong?
I hate Cindy from Hollyaoks she is ugly and can't even act properly. The bob hair style looks horrible on her. And i don't like Daryl from Coronation Street either. His hair looks so horrible as if he has never brushed it. And Peter's son can't even act properly. I know that he is a child and everything but they could have gotten a better actor. The only soap i watch really is Eastenders - I can't wait to see the part when Ronnie is going to find out that Danielle is her daughter!Soap rant...am I wrong?
Don't watch Hollyoaks, too many dumb blondes and bimbos.


Darryl is a bit of a scruff but most teenagers are.


l think Simon is a cute little lad, which makes you wonder if Peter really is his father, (he's vile!) so it may come out at some point that Simon isn't his son.
I also dislike Cindy, she's only after people with money and after anything she can get really and as for Daryl ive never seen anything like it in my life he obviously doesn't get paid enough on corrie tobe walking around like that x
I like Cindy's hair but wouldn't say she was hot and Daryl's hair it's a mancs hair cut i hate it when men grow there hair like that just looks mad and scruffy get it cut .
I actually quite like Cindy when she's with Darren


but other than that


I think she's a money grabbing skank :
|i hate cindy and the kid of corrie is so annoying he doesent even say anything .
Only watch real life programmes
hate cindy, weird child in corrie. he's cute in the rice crispies ad tho

No comments:

Post a Comment