Saturday, January 9, 2010

So, what would you like to rant about today?

Well last night I was suppose to attack my husband for his 37Th birthday! AND.....He went to sleep! SHOCKER!So, what would you like to rant about today?
I'm hungry and I have a headache. Other than that I'm good.So, what would you like to rant about today?
im bored and i dont feel like doing anything
NOTHING, BUT THANKS...


I am great today...and I hope you are too.
Well the weather today was pretty crappy as it rained most of the day otherwise I can't think of anything as I don't have anything to complain about at this particular point in time.
nothing at all


it was a good day
Why you have been insulting me. Actually you haven't. Today has been a good day so I got nothing. Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment