Saturday, January 9, 2010

Samsung Rant Custom Ringer Help!?

alright so i got my ringer to .3g2 and saved it to my memory card. then on my phone i went to save as video ringer for incoming calls. it said it saved correctly. then when someone called me it just went back to the defualt ringer. i tried again and it still didnt work. what am i doing wrong?





also when i make the file name with nospacesordashes my phone speakers pop, and my screen goes black for a second, it comes back and nothings changed..Samsung Rant Custom Ringer Help!?
For some odd reason the phone only responds when the file is written like this:





SSPX1827.3g2





It sucks that the phone won't let you rename it, but in order for it to work it MUST have SSPX----.3g2


(The dashes are whatever four numbers you want them to be.)





Hope I helped! :)
  • eyeliner
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment