Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why do guys avoid talking when there's a prob? hear me rant..?

i was given the silent treatment by my bf for nothing. now, that really hurts.. and i tried calling him to talk but he rejected my calls and didn't reply my texts. i have no idea what's going on. we were doing fine one day and the next, he's completely ignoring me. i should probably dump him but i can't bring myself to do it... i wanna know what's up with him? i'm 18 and he's 21.Why do guys avoid talking when there's a prob? hear me rant..?
You should probably dump him. He's being very disrespectful of your feelings, and actually very rude.Why do guys avoid talking when there's a prob? hear me rant..?
I did this to my best friend one. Just gave him the silent treatment and really regretted it. At the time, the reason for me was that I was upset over something he did and didn't believe he would change so what was the point in trying further?





Your best bet I think would be to leave him a voice mail saying that you love him, don't want to loose him and that if there is anything you did wrong your sorry, but that unless he tells you, there is no way for you to know and work it out. Then give him some time to think. Some guys need space to work issues out.
I know, I know...





It's because he knows from experience that whatever he says will be used against him at a later date. He knows that you really don't want for him to say something, you just want to keep bashing him. He knows that there is nothing he can say that will make you happy and shut you up.





He just doesn't want to listen to you go over and over his short comings and what he needs to do to fix what is clearly wrong with him (which you keep telling him).





Stop nagging and he will talk, your problem is you don't want to listen.
i dont know exactly what to tell u but me and my boyfriend are going through something similar im 17 and he's 20 he's not speaking to me or returning my calls in my situation its because he thinks im cheating on him but im not so basically somethings on his mind that he needs to think about with himself for awhile
Leave him alone and when he does call you ask him. But I would dump him sounds to me like he is playing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment