Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rant vs Rumor??????????

im getting a new phone and its a choice between the samsung rant or rumor by lg. Can someone tell me popular problems that each of the phone has and which one would last longer/ which one is better thank youRant vs Rumor??????????
the rant is better than the rumor. the rants like a newer more advanced version of the rumor. i have a rant and it rules. its got a great mp3 player and also has a better keyboard then the rumor. my rant hasnt had any problems yet, but ive heard that the rumor has some bugs. i think the rant and the rumor would last a long time though. rant %26gt; rumorRant vs Rumor??????????
Definitely get the rant! I have it and I love it! I think that it is soo much easier to text on the rant, and the rant is much more stable than the rumor. The rumor felt to flimsy for me! The purple rant is amazing! If you want the purple one, you can get it at best buy! Good Luck! :]
ummmmmmmmmmm why is this question in comic/animation? btw iphone is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment