Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Here's your chance. What would you like to rant about?

I was actually going to offer my shoulder...today has been a great day, I just found out that my sister in law is having a baby girl...which is great cause she has two sons already and there's only one more girl in the family, that would make it 2 nieces and 6 nephews.


I'm going to the Sheryl Crow concert at the Rodeo again...woo hoo and I just ate my veggies and a tillapia fillet that was delicious so I have nothing to complain about...I guess I will have to wait...lol.Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Here's your chance. What would you like to rant about?
No crying..but I feel like a complete and utter loser.Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Here's your chance. What would you like to rant about?
ok...


1. trying to unpack everything b/c I just moved


2. two million an one things due for different classes


3. work: I'm not getting any time off





Thanks!
Awww thanks ... just rant about nothing in particular just life itself !!!
I spilled gasoline all over myself, and I'm a complete fool, also, weak.
everything. life sucks and then it sucks some more

No comments:

Post a Comment