Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sprint Instinct, rumor or rant?

i would like to upgrade my sprint phone


if i go through best buy and get 2 mor yrs. on my contract


the instinct will cost 100$


rumor free


and rant 50$





what one?





now i have a 500 min family plan with 500 tex.


will i have to change my plan if i get any of these phonesSprint Instinct, rumor or rant?
Add another vote to the Instinct. If you see an unlimited plan offered by Sprint on their web site, then yes you can get it. Just remember for whatever phone you you do buy from Sprint, you have up to 30 days to test out the phone. If you don't like it or something is wrong with it, exchange the phone for another new phone within 30 days.Sprint Instinct, rumor or rant?
Get the rant!!!


I just got one and it's ahh-mazing.


I used to have the rumor it's nice but if you're a fast texter I wouldn't recommend it because after awhile the keys on the keyboard get stuck and it's harder to text.


And you don't need to change your plan on it at all!
I have a rumor and i love it a lot.
why pay wen the rumors free?????? get the rumor if u only hav 500 txts u dont needa pay $50 or $100 for a txting fone wen theres a free 1





and no u will not hav 2 change ur plan
U should get the Instinct!! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment