Monday, December 28, 2009

Poll:- Have you ever had a Rant.?

JoPoll:- Have you ever had a Rant.?
gosh like every other day. in fact i need one right now. but, eh i have a few new fans and i don't want them to think i'm a um... witchPoll:- Have you ever had a Rant.?
Many times
I try not to rant....but it does happen sometimes.
yeah quite often actually
Only when I feel there is a position to take a stand and a rant is necessary to achieve the objective and make the point
all the time
Mostly when I see someone do something stupid while I'm driving.Only because I can't reach out and touch them.
All the time! Especially if someone asks me how schools going. I think I've even had a rant on im
I have more than my fair share of rants to be honest!!


It's nice to get things off your chest though :)
Most days jo lol
Sooo many times . LOL Its good to vent so you can let things go and not hold them inside. xxxx
Of course! More times then I care to count.
Yeah, when I get really mad
no
Yes.
Sure have and a dammned good Rave aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment