Monday, December 28, 2009

Yet another rant?

I hate senseless conversation, at this very moment, my colleague is ranting and raving about her boyfriend. Now she ranted even when she didnt have a boyfriend. Lately, my patience capacity has been nil. Am I irksome because I dont have a functioning relationship? How do I shut her up? What can I throw at her?Yet another rant?
Sleep with her boyfriend, That will shut her up.Yet another rant?
Answer in sarcastic ways - works for me!!! Tho u do sound like a stuck up person - lol
Just yell ';shut up'; It works for me. After they finally shut up they have this scared kind of surprised look, that's when you go 'hehe oo I was kidding'. Usually they're too shocked and embarrassed to start b!tching again.
LOL... calm down all this stress is doing you NO good...
Just tell her you're working and she prevents you from concentrating.
  • facial moisturizer
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment