Thursday, December 31, 2009

What was your last rant about?

The new dress code at work. It pisses me off.What was your last rant about?
the government, and how anti-American it is. it pisses me off bad.


the California state government is making more and more communist or fascist moves in my eyes. And enacting more anti-American laws too.What was your last rant about?
My last rant was about people thinking they can pull my chain. That their emergency is supposed to be my emergency. Not the case.
About how dumb it is to stereotype yourself





especially the ones who are saying their emo and then the cut themselves because they think it'll make them cool...
About how my oldest daughter shouldn't try drugs and should be careful to get enough sleep and take extra good care of herself because our family tend to be prone to mental illness.
About stupid people driving and the horrid taffic and how much i hate it lol
can't recall, it's long time ago*

No comments:

Post a Comment