Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rant number(I've forgotten how to count)?

Fireworks.


Doesn't it just give you the squits that from about mid october to halfway through January people are constantly letting off fireworks? (fire-crackers to you colonials).


I have a really big dog who has put his body inbetween me and a burglar armed with a pistol, but ordinary domestic-style fireworks turn him into a lump of jelly (and his alimentary canal, unfortunately).


OK, so people should be able to have some fun, agreed - but why do I hear really scary explosions at 9 in the morning?


Do we need more control?


(Hey, maybe we could give them an asbo).


Sorry Puffy, this is a genuine rant rather than a disguised gag.Rant number(I've forgotten how to count)?
Totally agree again! You are not allowed to sound your horn after 11pm or before 7am, yet you can do a good impersonation of the Blitz 24/7 with no penalty at all!Rant number(I've forgotten how to count)?
I think they need to invent quite fireworks. I have two dogs that will bark non-stop at fireworks. Not to mention I find nothing amusing about a screamer (firework). Who ever came up with that should be put into a room with 50 screaming babies for a week! Whatever happen to those nice growing, poop like, worms? Or a nice quite army tank that shoots off a few rounds then dies? How about some pop rocks? Nooo now kids need blackcats that annoys everyone in their neighborhood and anyone else in a mile range vicinity.
i agree with you on this,fireworks should only be let off on one night each year on the 5th of november.Any other time and i agree an asbo should be given we get them at 3am in the morning round here! for about five months of the year.
In the U.S. a lot of towns crack down on fireworks if it's much after the 4th of July, or Chinese New Year. It seems like there should be standards and regulation about fireworks. I'm not sure I've ever had the squits though...
i know what you mean, i suffer from panic attacks so everytime i hear or see the light of one i can't get my breath.
Personally I would ban fireworks (except for organised public displays).


The thougt of gunpowder being readily available to thugs doesnt thrill me at all.


Also, too many animals suffer due to them either making a noise or being tied to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment