Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you love to rant?

Personally I think it's annoying when people rant about eeeverything and is all bitchy. BUT! I do love to rant at those who rant about misspellings and grammar errors when they write terribly themselves. That's satisfaction to point out =)Do you love to rant?
I agree. Nothing wrong with an educated rant. I hate people who regurgitate what they saw on tv as their own opinions and rant about this and that. the worst is when you face them with facts, but they stick to their guns.Do you love to rant?
Not in general but sometimes hearing a good rant can be pretty darn funny, depending on who is doing the ranting and what they are ranting about.
Well, allow me to take this opportunity to point out that your sentence should read ';I think it's annoying when people rant about everything and ARE all bitchy';








oh snap!
I'm not a ranter.Uh, your ranting now Chrissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment