Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's something to rant about?

People who drive cars and SUV's at night and have their fog lights turned on. It's pure stupidity and it blinds other drivers. If I could get ahold of the man who came up with the idea of putting them on cars, I'd bash his head in.What's something to rant about?
taxes or the government or both but you could go with my favorite gas prices omg i don't know how the average person can afford to drive I'm the average person with a small car and its killing me i mean i die a little everytime i fill up. how or why does anybody still drive SUV's?What's something to rant about?
How credit card companies hold our payments for a couple of days before registering it on our account.
Abortion, teen pregnancy and the elections.





First things that came to my head, lol.





Good luck on your rantation!
How screwed were all getting financially. Or at least that's how I'd be if I actually had a vehicle.
Yahoo and their Big Brothership.
ppl who uz txt msg tlk on YA so nbdy cn rede it
  • facial moisturizer
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment