Monday, December 28, 2009

Sprint Katana, Rumor, or Rant?

I don't like Sprint but I have to stick with them for now.





I'm getting a new phone and deciding between the Katana, Rumor, and Rant. Which one do you think is best and why?





Thank you! :)Sprint Katana, Rumor, or Rant?
depends. rant and rumor are primarily geared towards texting. if you're into that mostly id get the rant. it's newer and snazier. I had a Katana and found it very very limited. take a look at the LG Lotus. its a square phone and comes in black and a cool etched floral pattern design. its a square flip phone and when opened has a full qwerty keyboard inside. I'm looking at this one for my next phone. It also supports up to a 12gb micro SD card wich will be available this summer allowing you to absoluley pack the thing with music. 8gb cards are currently available in the $20 range.Sprint Katana, Rumor, or Rant?
Well, I wouldn't go with the Katana bc It's a flip and those are kinda out-dated.





The Rumor is cute and it has a great keyboard for texting if you text alot like me that's a big one.





The Rant is cute too. It has a keyboard as well.





I would go with the Rant.
i like both the rant or rumor

No comments:

Post a Comment