Monday, December 28, 2009

Care to rant? It can be about anything.?

Feeling stressed, frustrated? Tell me all about it.Care to rant? It can be about anything.?
V.V





I feel like a lousy person. I'm a hard worker, I respect anyone older than me *unless they prove I should not* and people have mentioned that I do.....so why can't I find a job?





This is my conclusion for that horrific answer. I am just starting out, it's not a good start though. I should have started my first year of college, but I can't afford it and the college sure doesn't want to help a middle class citizen get a better education. No no no. I haven't seen too many scholarships that pertain to anyone (they are all directed to some sort of group half the time). I don't have enough percent of anything to try for them.





As for the job (sorry, didn't answer this in my last paragraph). Owners are CUTTING jobs right now. And as for the job openings, I'm just some young adult who ';doesn't respect' anyone and won't do the work. That's the attitude I've been getting from all the hiring managers. They all seem to want to hire experienced workers (in their forties or so) so THEY won't lose money. They don't care about the future or work ethic of the young people. It's horrible. I don't even dress like a teen and here I am getting knocked down because of other people's behavior and antics. Why should my future have to suffer for their horse Play?





It doesn't make sense. I feel like I haven't even been given a chance by these managers and now my life is paying for it. I have reached a stress level close to breaking point. I don't want anyone pity my life so I don't talk about it. I'm so ashamed of myself I don't know what to do. It's starting to show on my face also. My eyes look depressed. I can't even stare at them in the mirror. Even if I'm happy, they looked stressed and depressed.





All this is my fault really. I haven't taken the initiative to prove that I'm not like the average teen. To prove that I am worth an effort to get to know and work with. With this depression wave taking over the economy though, I have always had this feeling it's going to get worse. And for as long as I had that feeling.......it has. Not even a simple perception. Just a feeling. Makes me want to throw up sometimes. I don't understand it. I guess it's the dark side of stress or something.





V.V sorry for taking up your time........I'll just go now. You shouldn't have to hear about such a stupid issue.





byaCare to rant? It can be about anything.?
My soccer coach is such an idiot, he's a backstabber! hes always talking about how to stop the drama on the team, but his lies and selfish manners start everything, hes always siding on this one chicks side because he sleeps with her mother, and hes married, yes, they spend hours together, i think he slept with quiet a few mothers, and one of the moms hates me sooo much that she can secretly harrass me and get away with it, because in the end, the little a-hole i call coach will prob just stick his small penis in her wide vagina.
Am I pretty? Do I sound attractive?





I have blonde hair, green eyes, i'm russian and slim and slender, and most people think i'm attractive but I'm too damn stupid to realize that so i'm going to come on here and ask a bunch of random people if I sound cute. After all, all I ever wanted is an internet relationship.





This isn't a dating site!





Jeez!
I have an annoying coworker who doesn't want to work. All she cares about it getting a paycheck. So I have to basically do my job and her job as well.


Too bad I can't get her pay and my pay at the same time, huh?
I'm worried about this interview I did today :( I totally froze up and looked like a nervous fool.





I'm also worried about an internship that I'm applying to.
if i start,i wont stop.seriously.
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS COLD WEATHER!!!





I F'ING HATE GOING TO CLASSS!!!





I CANNOT STAND MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!





My bed is uncomfortable as all hell.





May seriously cannot come fast enough.
haters in general....why bother?
My best friend died last week.
I want to kill the person who invented colds.


(My throat is SO sore)


-__-





I know it's not possible, but still.
why does my english teacher have to be such a ***** -.-
miss my bf
Work stinks, that's all I'm going to say on this subject about work.
I miss her.
why cant i get motivated to lose weight?!?!?.. im so sick of being fat!! urgh... @_@
i need whiskey to start fueling my complaints...
My 17 year old sister and best friend might be pregnant.


I'm so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment