Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lg rumor vs. samsung rant ?

i was going to get the rumor this christmas but then i found out about the rant so only for people that have had them or know about them which one is better? tell me alot about the phones and which one u likeLg rumor vs. samsung rant ?
I have the Rumor and am looking into switching to the Rant. Mainly because the Rumor doesn't have Sprint TV, the Sprint Music Store, and also doesn't have bandwidth capabilities. Other wise honestly.. I LOVE this phone! I had the black one and switched to the green. I've had zero problems with it so far! I love how also AIM, MSN, and Yahoo messengers are already downloaded to the phone... and you can use them for free! No need to pay the monthly charge like you usually would.





Honestly, it's all personal preference. If you want the sprint music store and tv, get the rant! If you just want a simple phone that's great for texting and IMing that's not too fancy, get the Rumor!Lg rumor vs. samsung rant ?
The rant is way better. I just got the rant on monday, I charged it, now it's wednesday and I still got 2 notches from the first charge. It is easy to use and the keyboard is a no-brainer. The graphix are nice on the rant...the rumor graphix are more ';cartoony';. The camera is better, everything. I like the rant.
the rumor. trust me. the rant is sooooo ugly and the phone slides out on the left for left hand ppl and the rumor slides out on the right for right hand ppl. but i would say get the black/blue rumor. plus the keys are bigger on rumor. and i need the bigger keys personally.





p.s. idk what that person was talking about the touch screen rant. thats false.
Hi. The rumor is a piece of crap. No offense, but the rumor has too many problems and is like a cheap plastic child phone. The rant feels better and has less problems.
thats by far the best question ever i was just thinkin that and i would get the rant be cause its sliding like the rumor but it alsos got touch screen its friken awesome and have sprint as ur store
the rant its sickk
lg rumor is way better

No comments:

Post a Comment