Monday, December 28, 2009

Which reminds me of my favorite rant, re the Big Bad IRS can i get an amen from you all when i say the IRS?

is guilty of fraud, waste, and abuse......toward the American public?....................ps I really did work at the IRS Collection Division for 28 years, if the IRS does not like my comment they know who i am, come and get me, we'll have a little public debate. Have a nice April 15th everyone!!Which reminds me of my favorite rant, re the Big Bad IRS can i get an amen from you all when i say the IRS?
AMEN!!!!!Which reminds me of my favorite rant, re the Big Bad IRS can i get an amen from you all when i say the IRS?
I'll give you a give hell ya if you give me the same for the ccra (canadian customs and revenue agency).
Whatever. It's just a government agency. It's only as good or bad as the people that work there.
  • facial moisturizer
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment