Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rant or Rumor 2??????

Im about to upgrade my cell on Sprint. I dont know what phone to chose. i have narrowed it down to my two favorate phones. Now what should i get. Samsung Rant or LG Rumor 2?Rant or Rumor 2??????
well i currently have the rant and im going to switch soon to the instinct mini coming soon or instinct or the palm pre or the treo pro or the htc touch pro or diamond or the rhodium (n/a yet) last but not least the sprint jasper c(n/a yet)


the rant is much better phone dog on youtube compare the two rant totally dominated the rant is easy to use by both left and right handers the rumor is only for lefthanders the rant is much faster and easy access to anything such as messages settings and music


rant all the wayRant or Rumor 2??????
Rumor 2! My friend has that phone and any time I see her I have to steal it and play with it!!!!!!
Rumor 2 i have that phone and and and..... its just awesome, okay?????








haha [ not making fun of you ]








=)
wrong category genious.

No comments:

Post a Comment