Thursday, December 31, 2009

Okay so who wants to rant about something?

here you go thenOkay so who wants to rant about something?
MeOkay so who wants to rant about something?
im cool
Toasters.....why is there a setting that napalms your bread, making it inedible? And why does someone keep touching the dial setting it higher than what I put it on?
Im really mad that i couldnt find jelly belly brand jelly beans in the THREE stores that i went too!!
Loan adverts, on all the kids T.V. channels, it makes me proper grrrrrr
omg usually i'm really good at ranting... but i cant think of anything to rant about. besides the fact the my Bff's mom said that doing yoga means that your worshipping the devil. but she has nooooo freaking clue what she's talking about WHATSOEVER! i mean really?? WORSHING THE DEVIL?? so i started doing yoga right there in front of her! ha! god that woman annoys me.
im gd tahh
No More Bad Drivers With Cell-Phones....!!
ooooh i am too tired for that grrrr ;)
I'm fed up with a couple of my employes being late every other day,i run my own auto body shop and when people make their own hrs,the work doesn't get done,and it give me a bad rep.Then i have to make excuses to the paying customers.
  • facial moisturizer
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment