Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I rant into my ex boy-freind last week what should i do.?

He is your ex for a reason!


Don't forget that!I rant into my ex boy-freind last week what should i do.?
Remember that he is a loser.I rant into my ex boy-freind last week what should i do.?
move on. continue to run if possible
You should start by not giving it any importance and not let if affect you. It's over, it's in the past and there's a reason it's not in the present, so just keep walking like it's nothing, because it really isn't.
Our exes are a part of history we must live with. If you live in a small town you might run into the everyday. Whats important to remember is that you Brock up for a reason.


My advice to you is move on. Show the dude that you are doing OK.
Watch where your going.
Keep walking... He's your EX for a reason!
Put your foot down next time don't brake
Are we to assume that you are still in the same position you were in when you ran into hiim? Because obviously you have already done something.
add details, boyfriend* forget him. Nothing to do.
next time be in a car
keep on ranting as fast as you can.
Nothing, just don't rant into him anymore. He's your ex for a reason.
Watch where you're going next time.
I don't get it. So what??
Keep on walking. Chin up, don't let seeing him get to you. Move on with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment