Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The ongoing ';I hate having big boobs'; rant!!?

I hate it because swimsuits never fit!!!





Now you add something...simple ehh?The ongoing ';I hate having big boobs'; rant!!?
I hate them because when I run or try to workout they have more of a workout than me. I even have tried wearing two bras. I don't know why women would pay for them. And I constantly knock things over with them when I'm leaning to reach something.





I see lots of thumbs down. I don't get it? We just answered the question. It's not a competition between big and small.The ongoing ';I hate having big boobs'; rant!!?
Uncomfortable to sleep whilst lying on your stomach.
my breasts keep me up at night!
when they pop out of the top of the bra (the little muffin top) , or when they jiggle too much when you're running or doing anything else active, the only people that enjoy it are guys...
Wow! I thought that I am the only one complaining about mine.


When I run in my sporty, they still go up and down, that makes my chest muscle tired, sometimes the muscles hurts too.


It's hard to fit into shirts, or with front buttons, when the boobs fit, the rest too big.


Well, I am so glad to share this with you~~~~
Haha atleast you have boobs. Mine are practically non-existant. I'm kind of self-concious about it =[
I don't have huge ones, mine are average. It is annoying when they get in my way when I'm trying to play sports though. Also, small sized shirts always fit everywhere else except the chest. They're way too tight over my boobs, and it just looks bad. DARN IT!
Wear a sports bra.
Or what about when you have to adjust them and tuck them back into your bra? WTF? Mommy boobs are no fun for anyone but babies and husbands.
cute shirts don't fit right


backache


finding a good bra that supports well is hard


guys gawking


food seems to fall right to the boob


when you get older they sag more than small boobs


people wonder if they're real

No comments:

Post a Comment