Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another rant, this time about life in general?

I'm failing my gifted class for this grading period already and it's because I just don't understand chess. I know how the pieces move and everything, but we're supposed to memorize which block is what color, which diagonal is which color, and all this other stuff that my friend and I both just can't memorize. We try studying together and with other people, but we really jsut can't get it. We end up just playing out own way, as you can probably tell from my name. I am under a humongous amount of stress at home, as you can tell if you read my other ';question'; on this account. My soon-to-be step-father and I don't get along very well, and he ends up telling my mom when I do something he dislikes which causes my mom and I to have huge arguments, just because i left the tv on all night. I think if he has a problem with me he should tell me, not my mom and we can settle it. We also fight over my dog, my ethics, and he is always calling me clutzy and saying something about how I dress soAnother rant, this time about life in general?
1. Your mother should put her foot down (less any request from you) when it comes to some presumable future ';steppie'; pseudo relation calling you names or insulting you.





2. Be honest and reveal to your mother that the proposed future ';Brady Bunch'; union doesn't look so favorable, at least not for you.





3. Absurd as it be, until your mother may repair the situation, embrace some avoidance of the less than courteous kind.





-- Good luck, and please keep those of us with a real heart updated.Another rant, this time about life in general?
You are very welcome. I hope the situation improves soon. Some occasions can be so difficult, and sad that offspring must sometimes experience difficulty meanwhile. Try to remain close to your mom if you can. Mothers more important than we realize sometimes. Report Abuse

Girls all wear the same kind of shoes. Issues. Got an issue, grab a tissue.
At least your step dad ain't a drunk, mmhmm.
Calm down. You need to see a docter and get some Xanex or anti-deppresents or something. Hope things get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment