Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A RANT/QUESTION on sexual activities and relationships?

hmmm so far..i've been answering the whole time..and i've got a question for everyone..why do you people care so much for looking good for that one girl/guy? isnt being yourself any good to you people anymore? what more to life do you need to be satisfied? i mean getting a boyfriend/girlfriend could wait if youre single..but trying to force it...like all those perverted so-called questions people put up..it just sickens me..i mean not only guys..but ive seen some girls do that too... and if youre a person ALREADY in a relationship youre in the right place...unless youre thinking of advice for sexual activities..';ew'; is all i could say.





also..if youre going to criticize me for my ranting..well i put it clearly in capital letters for you people to understand better..so if you do have complaints..i dont really care..but too much criticism on my life and how i am..can be taken for worse.A RANT/QUESTION on sexual activities and relationships?
feel better? good. To answer your question its all about the first impression. would you date some guy (you just meet) if he was wearing sweat pants and a wife beater? probably not. and you can look good and still be your self.A RANT/QUESTION on sexual activities and relationships?
WOW, someone needs to get laid. Thanks for the 2 points.
I understand where you are coming from. I was concerned about being attractive to my ex girlfriend. Not because I needed the esteem booster, but because attraction is important to a degree. I wanted to know she found me attractive as I did her when we were intimate. It does make a difference. I think anyone who does not care about attraction based on physical appearance is lying.
I agree about the perverted questions...YUCK! Those people need to get a life.
You should study psychology or live a few more years and you may begin to understand people. Hint: Google Maslow's Hierarchy...
b/c i want to look nice for them. how is that a crime? i am myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment