Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have you ever posted a semi-coherent mini rant?

Just to see how people would respond?





It's fun.


=0)Have you ever posted a semi-coherent mini rant?
Have I posted a mini-rant!?





EVERYONE AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER POSTS A MINI RANT!





What sort of question is this? I mean, seriously. WHY WOULDN'T SOMEONE RANT ONCE IN A WHILE, DAMMIT!? What do you think this is? Kiddy hour? Do you think I just sit around in my Y-fronts writing this stuff for the goodness of my health? DO YOU!? HA! No chance.





I mean, right, take European Monarchs for example; now, you wouldn't see one of them with...Have you ever posted a semi-coherent mini rant?
I'll have to give it a try.... lol
if this is your fun, sad life I must say.
I wound up doing it by accident once or twice. It's funny seeing people's responses though.
oh yes.
Aren't all my posts incoherent? So I don't qualify...





_()_
Once or twice...but most of my rants are far from ';mini';! Also, they're usually only semi-coherent (or not at ALL coherent) when I've been drinking...otherwise, they're TOTALLY logical! Heh.
yep
monkey drool banana fart icecube!
I have done it by accident a few times. Between editing the question and work I forget what I am typing.
No, but I have posted mini-rants in response to questions...many times.
I don't know how mini my rants can be. I tend to post extremely long posts that everyone skips over.





But that is something I'd like to try one day. If I can ever make it short enough.
its more a series of yahoo answers questions, where i may or may not link a question and say something like,





not to name any names, but read the answer that says the following (x, y, z) and tell me if im right for not likeing that person
Havn't tried it yet but will someday.
I've been working on one. Far from done.
yes. they always get deleted.
WHAT?!?!? WHAT?!?!?! YOU THINK I'M FAT?!?! WELL LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! I'M ONLY FAT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I ATE CHIPOTLE AT LUNCH!!!!! Like that??
Mmmm, Mini rant....


Sounds like a Cousin to Ty :-)
I prefer to keep my rants coherent but occasionally I'll throw in something off the wall just to see what happens.
No I ahve never, ever, ever, done this,,,and WTF are you talking about anyway you got a problem with me...I NEVER do that!!!!!!!


Are you possesed by demons? Only idiots believe in demons!!
Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment